In sole responsibility before God our Team guarantees that all products carrying our logo are halal.
HCG certified halal-products are controlled through modern PCR-DNA analysis by an independent accredited laboratory.
Our principles for appraising the products are based on the noble Quran, the pure Sunna of the messenger of Allah and the tradition of the Islamic schools. We provide you an abstract of these
- „Then eat of what Allah has provided for you [which is] lawful and good. And be grateful for the favor of Allah, if it is [indeed] Him that you worship.” (Sura 16, verse 114)
- “Say, "Who has forbidden the adornment of Allah which He has produced for His servants and the good [lawful] things of provision?" Say, "They are for those who believe during the worldly life
[but] exclusively for them on the Day of Resurrection." Thus do We detail the verses for a people who know.” (Sura 7, verse 32)
- “He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah. But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor
transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.” (Sura 2, verse 173)
- “O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you
may be successful.” (Sura 5, verse 90)
- “And do not eat of that upon which the name of Allah has not been mentioned, for indeed, it is grave disobedience. And indeed do the devils inspire their allies [among men] to dispute with you.
And if you were to obey them, indeed, you would be associators [of others with Him].” (Sura 6, verse 121)
- “Say, "I do not find within that which was revealed to me [anything] forbidden to one who would eat it unless it be a dead animal or blood spilled out or the flesh of swine - for indeed, it is
impure - or it be [that slaughtered in] disobedience, dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], then indeed, your Lord
is Forgiving and Merciful."” (Sura 6, verse 145)
- The messenger of God (S) said: “Allah prescribed the best for all. When you kill, than kill in the best way and when you slaughter than slaughter in the best way. And sharpen the knife to reduce
the pain of the slaughter animals.”
- He (S) added: “If the blood of an animal is streaming out and the name of Allah is invoked (Bismillah), than eat it.”
- He (S) also said: “Do not hinder yourself unnecessarily; otherwise Allah will make it even harder! And there was a folk that used to do always the hardest things, thereupon Allah made their life
even harder with strict and cumbersome commands. You see their leftovers and signs in the ruins of the abbey.”
Opinions of the Islamic schools: (unter construction)